2 years ago
Episode #688: Podcast for April 7, 2012 Shows
Saturday, April 7, 2012, This is Hell! aired a live and completely uninterrupted and unedited four hour broadcast beginning at 9 AM (US central) on Chicago’s Sound Experiment WNUR 89.3 FM.
Your bitter blind broke gap-toothed radio show host Chuck Mertz interviewed …
- Rick Perlstein is the author of, “Before the Storm: Barry Goldwater and the Unmaking of the American Consensus,” and “Nixonland: The Rise of a President and the Fracturing of America.” Rick writes a weekly column for RollingStone.com. His column this week was headlined, “Rahm Emanuel Has a Problem With Democracy.”
- James K. Galbraith is professor at the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas at Austin, where he holds the Lloyd M. Bentsen Jr. Chair in Government/Business Relations. James is the author of, “Inequality and Instability: A Study of the World Economy Just Before the Great Crisis” (Oxford University Press).
- William K. Black is an associate professor of economics and law at the University of Missouri, Kansas City and the author of “The Best Way to Rob a Bank is to Own One.” Bill was the deputy staff director of the national commission that investigated the cause of the savings and loan debacle. He recently wrote an open letter signed by several noted analysts entitled, “The JOBS Act is so Criminogenic that it Guarantees Full-Time Jobs for Criminologists.”
This Saturday’s irregular correspondents were …
- ‘Our Man in San Juan’ Dave Buchen
- live from New York City, Elvis DeMorrow told us what’s happening in the Konspiracy Korner
- and Jeff Dorchen delivered a Moment of Truth