6 months ago
Episode #719: Saturday, December 15, 2012 Shows
Today we aired the Second Annual This is Hell! Office Holiday Party!!
This is Hell! celebrated another year on WNUR 89.3 FM Chicago’s Sound Experiment, this morning, Saturday, December 15, live for four hours beginning at 9 AM (US central) from the Chestnut Room on the 13th floor of Evanston’s unbelievable Parimutuel Building on the shores of Lake Michigan.
This weekend, your bitter blind broke gap-toothed radio show host Chuck Mertz was joined by …
- ‘Our Man in Budapest’ Todd Williams
- live from Quebec City, Valerie Bergeron
- Sarah Jaffe talked to us from New York City
- live in-studio, John Wilson
- Elvis DeMorrow revealed what’s in the Konspiracy Korner
- in-studio, Michael Roper, proprietor of Hopleaf, 5148 North Clark, talked beer
- Jeff Dorchen delivered a Moment of Truth live from Los Angeles
. Sarah’s most recent writing includes, “Fast-Food Workers Ride Crest of ‘Simmering Strike Wave’ Sweeping Nation”
Alex Jerri, Richard Norwood and Spencer Thayer produced this weekend’s show.