10 months ago
Episode #687: Podcast for March 31, 2012 Shows
Saturday, March 31, 2012, This is Hell! aired a live and completely uninterrupted and unedited three hour and forty minute broadcast beginning at 9 AM (US central) on Chicago’s Sound Experiment WNUR 89.3 FM, streaming live and podcast shortly after here.
Your bitter blind broke gap-toothed radio show host Chuck Mertz interviewed …
- Corey Robin teaches political science at Brooklyn College and the City University of New York Graduate Center. He is the author of, “The Reactionary Mind: Conservatism from Edmund Burke to Sarah Palin” (Oxford University Press). Read his award-winning blog by clicking on his name above.
- Gary Weiss is an award-winning investigative journalist formerly at BusinessWeek. Gary is the author of, “Ayn Rand Nation: The Hidden Struggle for America’s Soul” (St. Martin’s Press).
- Stephen Graham is Professor of Cities and Society at Newcastle University. Steve is the author of, “Cities Under Siege: The New Military Urbanism” (Verso). He recently wrote The Guardian article, “Olympics 2012 security: welcome to lockdown London.”
This Saturday’s irregular correspondents will be …
- live from New York City, Trevor Ewen reported from “The County Incinerator”
- also live from NYC, Susan Kang, Assistant Professor of Political Science, at the John Jay School of Criminal Justice in the City University of New York who was a member of the Occupy Wall Street Demands Working Group
- and Jeff Dorchen delivered a Moment of Truth