6 days ago
What is your Monday morning quarterbacking for #Occupy? Questions From Hell!
The Question From Hell is back! This month’s Question From Hell for our listening audience is ‘what is your Monday morning quarterbacking for the #Occupy movement?‘
In American football, a ‘Monday Morning Quarterback’ is a spectator who criticizes or passes judgment on the preceding weekend’s games. This analysis also often includes what the fan believes the teams should do in order to meet their goals.
So, what’s your criticism and/or judgment of #Occupy so far? What do you feel #Occupy can, can’t, should or shouldn’t do in order to meet their goal, which can generally be described as challenging global corporate power?
Your comments may refer to #Occupy as a whole or any specific Occupatiom.
- Please leave us your answer as a voicemail at 1-773-8289-682.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment here on the website.
- Leave a message for our Facebook page.
- Tweet us at @thisishellradio.